One of the most important things you will ever do is become an active participant in your health care. The Take-Charge Patient shows you how. From finding the right doctor for you, learning to communicate effectively with doctors, preparing for your medical appointments, to getting discounted medications and preventing medication errors, The Take-Charge Patient is your survival guide.
Martine Ehrenclou interviewed over 200 doctors, nurses, health psychologists, pharmacists, medical office managers, medical billers, patients and more, to provide you with information to empower you as a patient and tips to cut through the red tape of any medical encounter.
You will learn how to:
- Become your own advocate.
- Navigate the complex healthcare system with confidence.
- Effectively maximize your relationships with all medical professionals.
- Take charge of your medical care so you are not a victim of any medical professional or institution.
- Prevent medical errors and medication mistakes.
- Manage your health insurance, find discounted medical care and much more.
Visit Website www.TheTakeChargePatient.com